Female consumers are often demanding, but they make a majority of all purchasing decisions—meaning they’re your No. 1 consumer. It’s in your best interest to make sure she’s happy. Here are some tips for doing just that.
- Brainstorm how you can best touch base with your customers
- Discuss which methods are working and which ones have flopped
- Consider what you might do differently or better
- Style your logo, colors and font in a way that is attractive to women
- Design a Web site that is consumer-friendly and easy for busy women to navigate
- Know what she likes and, more importantly, what she dislikes
Remember, your goal is to stay one step ahead of your consumer. Women are world-class consumers, making or influencing 85 percent of all purchases. That means they deserve your time and attention.