Writing is one of my passions. Since you’re already familiar with Real You Incorporated, I’m excited to get another book into your hands. Be the first to get my new eBook, Turn your Passion into Profit: How to Create the Business of Your Dreams! It’s a 40-page, step-by-step guide to creating the business and lifestyle you’ve always wanted. It’s the perfect complement to Real You Incorporated—and it’s only $9.95!
Here are 8 tips from the eBook to get you in motion.
- Know your Vision. Being able to envision your business service or product, and how it is differentiated in your chosen industry, is crucial to your long-term success.
- Be Ready to Work—and Get Help. Are you willing to do a little bit of everything, yet ask for help when you need it? Don’t go it alone. You must have a strong enough personality to know where you excel and where you need help.
- Define your Brand. Try to define yourself in one word. This is the basis of your personal brand. Need help? Ask your friends, relatives, book club members, co-workers—anyone who knows the real you.
- Create a Brand Board Today. Creating your own brand board is a great YOU brainstorm session. Transform a poster board into a montage of pictures with things you love to do, places that make you happy, colors that brighten your day and aspirations—images that exemplify your personal brand.
- Name your Company. Naming your company matters. It’s part of your real brand; it’s your essence. Start by writing your company’s story—even if you don’t have one yet.
- Create an Online Presence. This is crucial. At the very least, you’ll want to create a website where people can find your contact information. Then take it to the next level by using social media, a blog and e-newsletter to stay in touch with your customers.
- Build Trust & Recognition through Social Media. Social media sites, such as Twitter and Facebook, allow businesses to build great relationships with present and future customers. A little bit of human interaction can go a long way.
- Stay Focused. As your business gets off the ground, it’s important to stay focused and keep working. Most businesses don’t take off overnight. Even if you don’t see immediate results, continue working to add value for your clients.
Are you ready to learn more great tips? Click here to purchase Turn your Passion into Profit: How to Create the Business of Your Dreams.
The eBook is ready for immediate download. You can start using these tips immediately!