If you happen to be in Columbus, Ohio, on Oct. 9, I'll be presenting "Putting the Real You in Your Business" at the National Association of Women Business Owners luncheon.
I'll be sharing insights on:
• Establishing a successful brand for yourself
• Putting yourself at the center of your business
• Giving your company a competitive advantage
• Building a great company culture
• Creating lifetime relationships with your clients
The meeting will be held from 11 a.m. - 1 p.m. at Smith and Wollensky at Easton Town Center.
For more information and to RSVP, visit NAWBO Columbus. I hope to see you there!